Lawn Care Services by Suregreen Lawn & Tree
The Suregreen family has been providing residential and commercial lawn care service since 1967. Choose Suregreen for lawn aeration, fertilizing, weed control or one of our other services, we guarantee you will be pleased with the quality of lawn care and customer service we provide:
- Lawn Aeration
- Lawn Fertilization
- Weed Control
- Pest Control
- Mosquito Control
- Fire Ant Control
Lawn aeration is a very beneficial lawn maintenance treatment for a yard. The goal of lawn aeration is to make a much fuller and healthier lawn. This is accomplished by removing small cores of soil grass and grass root around the entire yard. By removing small pieces of soil and roots allow the roots to recieve air, fertilizer and moisture. Aeration helps reduce the compaction of soil, thatch and excess water.
Ti create a healthier lawn, lawn aeration should be done at least once a year. The best time to aerate your lawn is in late winter, when the grass is still dormant.
Fertilization acts as fungus, bug and weed control for your lawn. The amount of nutrician your yard has is one of the most important determinants of lawn health. If your yard is recieving the proper amount of nutrients, your lawn will be healthier, fuller and greener. A healthier lawn will not let weeds have as much room to grow. Lawn fertilization can also help prevent the possible damage from bugs and fungus. Both of these can reduce nutrients in lawns and soil that can reduce the health of the lawn.
Are you constantly fighting weeds? Why dont they ever go away? Different weeds grow during different seasons. This means your yard needs year around maintenance. The easiest way to control weeds is by using a professional lawn maintenance service. These are some of the most common types of weeds in our area.
- Crab Grass
- Many More
Fire Ant Control
Fire Ants are all over North Texas. Fire Ants have been increasing over the past 40 years. In the late 1970’s to early 1980’s fire ants began coming up from central America and they came in on ships to the coastal ports of the United States. The extension service gave away fire ant bait so we could knock them out. What they did not realize is that the imported and domestic fire ants would cross breed making a much tougher adversary. Fire ants have continued to move north. Today we have several options in controlling fire ants. Suregreen offers a one-time treatment, a three-month warranty treatment and an annual warranty treatment
Don’t let mosquitoes keep you from enjoying your yard. Suregreen offers seasonal mosquito control solutions to help protect your family from mosquito bites and mosquito-borne diseases like the Zika Virus.
Organic Mosquito Control Service
- Utilizes organic mosquito adulticides to kill and repel mosquitoes in resting and breeding sites.
- Suregreen will perform treatments (April-October)
Backpack Mister Mosquito Control Service
- Utilizes a micro-encapsulated insecticide formulation for quick knockdown of adult mosquitoes and control that last longer in harsh conditions. Backpack Mister treatment also targets mosquito larvae with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to help suppress mosquito populations by killing their larvae before they hatch.
- Suregreen will perform monthly treatments (April-October).
Mosquito Protect Traps
- Installed Mosquito Protect traps easily blend into landscaping.
- After installation, Sureguard will service traps monthly (April-October).
- Unique mode of action kills adult mosquitoes, larvae and pupae inside the trap as well as 4,300 square feet around each trap.
- Contaminates mosquitoes with larvicide powder that they spread to surrounding breeding sites killing any larvae and pupae there.
- Mosquito Protect traps can also be added to Suregreen Organic or Backpack Mister mosquito control services.